- From within your Blackboard course site, scroll down to the Control Panel.
- Click Users and Groups. The Users and Groups category will expand (see Fig. 1).
Fig. 1. Control Panel > Users and Groups
- Click Users.
- Click on Find Users To Enroll. The Add Enrollments page will display.
- In the Username field, type your TAs' pawprints, separated only by commas (no spaces).
Click the Browse button to search for your TAs' pawprints by first and/or last name, in a pop-up window.
- In the Role field, click the drop-down menu and select TA or Instructor from the list of options.
- In the Enrollment Availability field, click Yes. (See Fig. 2)
Fig. 2. Add Enrollments screen for TA entry
- Click Submit. Your TAs will now have access to your course site and appear in your list of users.
Adding users (TA's) to your Blackboard course site
Modified on: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?