Tegrity recordings can be moved or copied from one Tegrity course to another Tegrity course. And Recordings can be moved from Blackboard Tegrity Courses to Canvas Tegrity Courses. You must be an instructor or TA in both classes to move recordings.
Please Note: When moving recordings from an old class to a new one, please choose Move instead of Copy as not to duplicate the recordings on the Tegrity server. We are charged based on Recording Hours.
- Log into Blackboard or Canvas, go to any course and click the Tegrity Classes link. For Canvas Courses, by default the Tegrity Classes link is hidden. To unhide, select Setting > Navigation. Drag up the Tegrity Classes link. Click Save. You may need to scroll down to find the Save Button.
- When Tegrity opens, Click on Courses (located in the upper-left) to view all your Tegrity Classes. Your Blackboard and Canvas Courses will be listed.
- Click on the Tegrity class that contains the recordings to be moved.
- Find the recordings you want to move and click the check box in the far right of the recording title to select the recording. To select all recordings, check the very top box located to the right of Recording Tasks.
- In the upper-right corner of the Tegrity window, click the Recording Tasks drop-down menu, and then click Move or Copy. Please wait as a windows loads in the middle of the Tegrity window.
- Notice the list of courses in the window. Click a course name to be the destination for your Tegrity recordings. Click OK
Note: It may take several minutes for the recordings to finish moving or copying. Please be patient, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if your wait seems excessive.