Students and instructors can access their VoiceThreads using the VoiceThread mobile app.
- You must have access to a VoiceThread link in a Blackboard course.
- Install the VoiceThread app from the Apple Store (it’s free).
- Launch the VoiceThread App.
- Choose edit and type in “Missouri”.
- Type in your Mizzou Email address in the box.
- Tap on the password box.
- Now a button will popup that says “University of Missouri – Columbia”
- Tap the button.
- You will be forward to the Blackboard login page.
- Tap on your Blackboard course.
- Tap on your VoiceThread link.
- Once you’ve done this, the app should open and allow you to create/view content