- In your Blackboard course site, click the link to the assignment.
- Click on the Submissions Inbox. (See Fig. 1)
- If submissions do not appear up to date, click on the Refresh button on the right side of the page and select Refresh Submissions from the dropdown menu. (See Fig. 2)
- Click show all/hide/all to see or hide multiple parts of submissions
- Click the title of the submission you wish to grade
- To view the Originality Report, click the Originality tab on the top, left side of the browser window.
To use GradeMark, click the GradeMark tab on the top, right side of the browser window. If you do not see palettes of icons on the right, please click the black-and-white stacked icon to reveal them (see Fig. 3.1). The uppermost (blue) palette is for GradeMark, Summary Comments, and Rubrics. Click the check mark to open GradeMark, the paper and pencil to make Summary Comments, and the incomplete grid to open Rubrics.
Figure 3.1: The GradeMark Palette.
To make inline comments, bubble comments, or to access GradeMark (alternative method) is to click once in the body of the document. This will open a palette (see Fig. 3.2) with icons (from left to right) for GradeMark, bubble comments, and inline (typewriter-style) comments.
Figure 3.2: The Comment and GradeMark Palette.
- To access QuickMarks, click the QM icon
- To make summary comments, click on the comments icon (speech bubble).
- To view all comments made, click on the stacked papers icon next.
- To access rubrics, click on the grid-like rubric icon.
- To access e-rater, click on the ETS icon.
To download the paper, print the paper with reports and comments, get more information about the paper, or generate a code for accessing the assignment from the Turnitin grading app for iPad, use the icons at the bottom right. (See Fig. 4)
Figure 4: Download and Information Palette.
- The down arrow allows downloading the original paper, downloading the current view as a printable PDF, and downloading a copy of the digital receipt for the paper.
- The circled "i" gives summary stats and information on the paper and provides an access code for users of the Turnitin grading app on the iPad.