Making a New Blog Post
Modified on: Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:59 PM
- Navigate to the blog section of your course. Once inside, find and click the Create Blog Entry button. The Create Blog Entry page will display.
- On the Create Blog Entry page, type a title for the blog entry in Title field.
- Type the body of your blog entry into the Entry Message field. Use the Visual Editor to format your text, add images or video, etc.
- If you want to submit a file attachment (e.g., a Word document), click the Browse My Computer button under Blog Entry Files.
- Once you are finished, click the Post Entry button to submit the post. You should then be able to see the post in the blog stream.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?