Instructors can save discussion board posts by collecting the messages and printing the file to a PDF.
- Enter the discussion board then choose the forum.
- Select the individual posts you would like to collect (or save). Or, you can choose Select: All at the top of the threads to select all of the posts.
- Click the Message Actions button and choose Collect.
- Click the Print Preview button in the top left of the new page.
- A new window Collection window will open. In addition, your printer window will open and allow you to print the posts to your printer or save the file to PDF.