To set up a group wiki:
- From your Control Panel, open the User and Groups section and select Groups.
- On the next screen, you should see a listing of your current groups (if you have any) and two buttons.
- Select any option under either Create Single Group or Create Group Set to create a new group.
- Once you are on the group creation screen, fill in the title and any needed information in the description box below it.
- Under the section for Tool Availability, make sure to check the box for the Wikis.
- You can also choose to grade your group wikis. If you do, make sure to click on the radio button for Grade and set the Points Possible.
- Once finished, make sure to click on the Submit button to create the wiki(s). Users in groups can now access the group wiki by heading to the group area of Blackboard and selecting the Wiki link under Course Tools.