To link various wiki pages to another page:
- When adding or editing a wiki page, you are able to link among the various wiki pages that already exist. While in page’s editing mode, click on the Link to Wiki Page button. This should be the last item on the bottom row of the Visual Editor:
- A pop-up window should appear. Under select Wiki Page Link you’ll find a drop down menu containing all currently existing pages in your wiki. Select the one you want to link to in your wiki page.
- Under Wiki Page Options, you can choose to rename the link to the wiki page as it appears in the contents of the page you are currently editing.
- When finished, click Submit. You should then see the link as either the name of the page or whatever you chose to rename it the link as in the contents for editing the page.
- When finished editing the content, make sure to click Submit for the wiki page to submit the page or any changes you’ve made.
Now when people see the page, they can click on the link to be taken to more content within the wiki.