When the document viewer is enabled, students can save copies of papers with their instructor's inline notes and remarks.
- From your Blackboard site click on the My Grades link (the name of this button may be slightly different in some courses).
- Locate the assignment and click on its title.
- Click on the Download (arrow) icon above the document viewer (not on the file name in the right-hand panel). (See, Fig. 1)
Fig. 1, document viewer
- Choose Download annotated PDF from the pop-up menu.
- Wait for it to download.
- Open the file to ensure that it contains the annotations.