- Go to the area of the course where your instructor posts your assignments.
- Click the assignment link. An example is pictured in Fig. 1, with the clickable link highlighted in red.
Fig. 1, Sample assignment link
- Insert any comments you may have into the Submission and Comments fields.
- Click the Browse button (see Fig. 2) for your local file attachment.
- (Optional) You may choose to Save your assignment, but this will NOT submit it to your instructor.
- Click Submit (see Fig. 2)to send your assignment to your instructor. A page will display telling you that the assignment submission was successful.
- Click OK.
Fig. 2, Sample Assignment submission page