- From within your Blackboard course site, scroll down to the Control Panel, and click Grade Center. The Grade Center category will expand.
- From the expanded Grade Center category, click Full Grade Center. The Grade Center will display.
- In the Grade Center, find the table cell at the intersection of the student name (table row) and the Test name (table column) for the attempt you want to clear. Mouse-over this cell to display the symbol.
- Click the symbol to display a pop-up menu. From the pop-up menu, click View Grade Details. The Grade Details page will display.
- On the Grade Details page, find the drop-down menu at the top of the list of Attempts (see Fig. 1).
Fig. 1, Grade attempts drop-down menu
- If you want to clear the student's last attempt on the test, choose Last Attempt from the drop-down menu, and then click Go.
Clearing a student's Test/Quiz attempt
Modified on: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?