Copying Tests from one Blackboard site to another
Modified on: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:42 AM
This same process works for both Tests and Pools.
- Navigate to the Blackboard course site containing the Test you want to copy.
- Scroll down to the Control Panel, and click Tools. The Tool category will expand.
- In the Tool category, click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- When the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page displays, click Tests (or, if you want to copy a Pool instead, click Pools).
- When the Tests page displays, find the Test you want to copy, and mouse-over its name in the list. The symbol will appear.
- Click the symbol to display a pop-up menu. From the pop-up menu, click Export. A .ZIP archive will begin downloading.
- Save the .ZIP archive to a location on your local computer that you can remember (such as your desktop).
- Navigate to the Blackboard course site to which you want to copy the Test, and repeat steps 2-4, as above.
- When the Tests page displays, click the Import Test button at the top of the list of Tests (immediately adjacent to Build Test).
- When the Test Import page displays, click the Browse My Computer button in the Attach File field.
- Click Submit. If the Test uploads successfully, then the Test Import Complete page will display.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?