Once you have logged in to your e-Portfolio site (http://courses.missouri.edu) you will be taken to your own personal workspace called My Workspace. In this area you will create the forms you need and upload files to be used in your portfolios. You’ll notice some black and white tabs near the top of the page; these are the different “sites” that you are a member of (similar to your My Courses list on Blackboard). The white tab designates your active tab, or the site you are currently in. Along the left-hand side you’ll notice a menu, which includes a list of all the tools available for that site (see Fig. 1).
Fig. 1, e-Portfolio My Workspace
In your My Workspace area you'll notice you have a few tools you can use. The one we are interested in is the Resources tool. This is your own online repository where you can upload files for use in your portfolios. You can upload a maximum of 200 MB
worth of files in your personal Resources. Once you exceed that quota,
you will have to remove some of your files before you will be able to
upload anything else.
Uploading Files to My Workspace Resources
1. Click on the Resources link in the left-hand menu.
2. Next to the folder labeled My Workspace, you will see a dropdown menu labeled Add. Click once to bring up the options (see Fig. 2).
Fig. 2, My Workspace add options
3. Click on the Upload Files option.
4. Click Browse to upload a file from your local computer to your My Workspace Resources (see Fig. 3).
Fig. 3, Upload files to your Resources
5. Upload your resume and whatever other files you think you might want to share in your e-Portfolio (i.e., files that would help you demonstrate to others your level of proficiency). After clicking on Upload Files Now your file will start to upload (this may take a few moments) and after it is complete, you should see the file in your “My Workspace” Resources.