ET@MO now removes dropped students from your course site automatically.
However, there may be other reasons why you would need to make a user unavailable in your course. You may hide these users from the Grade Center and other tools by making them Unavailable. Users marked Unavailable do not have access to the course site.
To make a user Unavailable:
- From your Blackboard course site, scroll down to the Control Panel (see Fig. 1).
Fig. 1, Control Panel
- Click Users and Groups. The Users and Groups category will expand.
- Click Users.
- Find the user you want to mark Unavailable, and click the double-down arrow next to the username. A pop-up menu will appear.
- From the pop-up menu, click Change User's Availability in Course. The Change User's Availability in Course page will display.
- In the Availability field, click the drop-down menu and choose No.
- Click Submit. The Users page will display, and the note in the user's Availability column will read No.