Folders are important organizational elements in Blackboard. Use them to keep your content areas organized. Folders may contain anything a Content Area can contain.
- Go to the Content Area or folder into which you wish to insert a new folder.
- Make sure that Edit Mode is "On."
- Click the Build Content button and choose Content Folder.
- Specify the name of the folder.
- Choose to change the color of the link to the folder, insert text (as a description), to make it available to users (make it unavailable only if you do not wish students to see it), to track the number of views, or to release it to students only on within a specific range of dates.
- Click Submit.