Before learning how to attach documents to an item, you will first need
to know how to create and/or edit an item or folder. Article linked HERE.
To attach a document to an item or folder, do the following:
- Open the item for editing (see Related Articles, below, for help with this).
- On the Edit Item page, scroll down to section 2 - Attachments.
- Under Attachments, click the Browse My Computer button . A file upload dialogue box will appear.
- Browse your computer for the file you want to attach, and
double-click it. The file upload dialogue box will close, and the name
of the file you selected will appear in the Attached files list (see Fig. 1, below).
Fig. 1, List of attached files
- Make any other desired changes to the item.
- Click Submit.