- Login to your Blackboard course site.
- Scroll down to the Control Panel and click Customization. The Customization category will expand.
- Within the expanded Customization category, click Teaching Style. The Teaching Style options will display.
Note: The Teaching Style options allows you to customize your Blackboard course site in a number of ways. While customization can add visual excitement to your course site, remember that students need to be able to read all of the content. Avoid option selections (for instance, in the Button Library) that might make your Blackboard site harder to use.
- Scroll down to the option, Select Banner.
Note: If your course site already has a banner, it is displayed under Current Banner Image.
Under New Banner Image, click Browse My Computer. A dialog box will open.
- In the pop-up dialog box, browse for the banner image you want to use, and double-click it. The dialog box will close.
- Back on the Style options page, click Submit. Your banner image for your course is now changed.
Note: If you do not want to use a banner image, click the Delete this banner check box under the Current Banner Image, and then click Submit.
Changing the banner image in your Blackboard course site
Modified on: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?