A link to the NetTutor Online Tutoring Service can be added to any Content Area within a Blackboard site.
Google Chrome users may experience problems accessing NetTutor. Safari users may need to disable the pop-up blocker to access NetTutor.
To add a link to NetTutor:
- Go to the Content Area page in your Blackboard site where you'd like to add the link.
- Ensure that Edit Mode is ON.
- Hover your mouse over the Build Content button and select NetTutor from the Create category (See Fig. 1)
Figure 1. Select NetTutor from the Build Content menu.
- Type the name of the link in the Name field.
- All of the remaining fields and options are optional.
- Click Submit.