Because of the copyright agreement users must agree to in ERes you can only link to your course rather than individual documents. From there students will be able to see all documents you've made available to them. Use the following directions to link to your ERes course within Blackboard.
- Head to the ERes search page: http://eres.missouri.edu/eres/courseindex.aspx?page=search
- Search for your course based on course number, course name, section number, department or instructor.
- Once you've found your course, right click on the linked course
number and choose "copy link location" from the menu that appears.
- Within Blackboard, head to the content area you're wanting to place the material. Once there, click on "Create Item" in the top menu, then choose "External Link".
- On the external link creation screen fill in the name of the
material you're wanting students to find, then paste in the link you
copied from before into the URL box.
- Click on "Submit" in the top or bottom right hand side of the screen. You should now be able to see the link in your course.
Note: ERes is a separate system that requires it's own verification outside of Blackboard. Because of this you will still need to supply the ERes password to your students in order for them to access the material.