If your instructor has created a Turnitin assignment, the icon beside the assignment name will look like this:
Click View Assignment to access the assignment. When you’re ready, click Submit to upload your work.
Choose the submission type that your instructor has indicated (if you are submitting a paper, choose File upload; your instructor may have pre-selected the submission type).
On the next page you will need to complete the Submision Details:
- Provide a descriptive title for your submission; for example, “Final Paper Firstname Lastname.” Your instructor might specify a particular filename format. Avoid using punctuation marks in your title other than dot (.), dash (-), or underscore (_).
- If the instructor has set the assignment up with multiple parts (for example, a rough draft and a final submission), indicate which part you are submitting.
- Choose the file from your hard drive, external drive, or cloud storage.
- Check the box to affirm that the submission is your own work.
- Click the Submit button. Upon successful submission, you will receive a digital receipt, which you can download or print. You are strongly encouraged to save a copy of your digital receipt.