Students and instructors can access their VoiceThreads using the VoiceThread mobile app.
For help using VoiceThread on Mobile please see VoiceThread's help documentation HERE.
Accessing the VoiceThread Mobile App
- You must have access to a VoiceThread link in a Blackboard course.
- Install the VoiceThread app from the Apple Store (it’s free).
- Log in to your Canvas course site (via a browser or the app)
- Click on a VoiceThread link in your course site.
- The app will open (with prompting) and allow you to create/view content (See, Fig. 1).
Fig. 1, VoiceThread mobile app