Once an instructor makes the decision to use iClicker, the instructor will have access to training and support. The instructor will have assistance via workshops and individual consultations with ET@MO staff.
Obtain iClicker Equipment and Training
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, course, section and the classroom in which you will be teaching.
- You will be contacted by an ET@MO staff person who can provide training for using clickers and help you integrate it into your curriculum.
- You will be provided (free of charge) with an instructor kit that includes:
- 1 receiver
- 1 instructor remote
- 1 student remote
- iClicker Software
Add iClicker to Your Textbook Order
After you've had a consultation with ET@MO staff, contact the Mizzou Store to add iClicker to your bookstore order.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the department name, course number and section number in both the subject line and body, This way students will know whether to purchase a iClicker Cloud subscription or an iClicker 2 physical remote when they buy textbooks. Students can expect to pay around $50 to purchase an iClicker from the bookstore. This purchase will include the physical clicker AND a subscription to iClicker Cloud. There will be no additional charges for students and these iClickers can be used in any course that is using the iClicker system and they can use their iClicker Cloud subscription with any device they bring to class.
- Notify students on or before the first day of class that will need to either buy a physical iClicker or purchase a iClicker cloud license for the course.
iClicker also offers a multitude of support documents which you may find extremely helpful. In particular, we strongly recommend utilizing the Quick Start Kit. It includes templates, guides and troubleshooting tips which will ensure that your students are equipped to get support if and when they need it. We would encourage you to post those resources in your course site.