- Request your course site for the future semester.
- Go to VoiceThread via a VoiceThread link in your current course to access either the Course View or VT Home VoiceThread area.
- Make a COPY of each VoiceThread you would like to use in the future semester.
- NAME the new VoiceThreads with THE FUTURE SEMESTER in the title.
(Ex. SP2019 Week 1 VoiceThread) (This will avoid confusion - it is best practice to always put the semester first thing in any VoiceThread title). Copying the VoiceThreads ensure that previous comments by students do not get moved to the future semester. In settings you can choose which, if any, comments you'd like to copy.
Copy a VoiceThread
Bulk Copy VoiceThreads
- RE-LINK your VoiceThreads in your FS2020 course site.
To do this you will need to DELETE the existing VoiceThread links in your new future semester's course site as these links are now pointing to the WRONG (the previous semester's) VoiceThread. Add in your new Individual, Course View, VT Home and Assignment links into your future semester's course site.
Getting set up for the next semester by Copying VoiceThreads into your next semester's course site
Modified on: Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?