Copying VoiceThreads in Bulk
Copying multiple VoiceThreads at once lets you quickly re-use an entire collection of content. To do this:
- Go to your VT Home page.
- Select multiple VoiceThreads by checking the box next to them in the list view or in the top-left corner of the thumbnail in the large thumbnail view.
- Click on the “Copy” button at the top of the screen.
- Give your copies new titles if you’d like.
- Use the drop menu to select whether you’d like to keep all comments from the original, only your own comments, or none of them.
- Click “Copy”.
- Wait for the pop-up message indicating that the copies were made successfully.
Copying and sharing VoiceThreads in bulk
- Click and drag a VoiceThread or collection of VoiceThreads toward the left side of the VT Home page. Your Groups menu will pop open if it’s not already open.
- Drop the VoiceThread onto the Group with which you’d like to share it.
- Review to make sure that the correct Group is selected in the drop menu, decide whether you want to share the original VoiceThread or share a unique copy of it, and select the button to give this group viewing access, commenting access, or editing access for your VoiceThread.
- If you are sharing a copy, make sure to give your new copy a name and decide which comments you want to keep.
- Click “Share”.