- In your Canvas course, click on Modules or Pages.
- Click to open the Page in which you want to embed the Media.
- Click to Edit the Page. Kaltura Media can also be added to a Discussion Board, Announcement, Assignment, or Test Question using the Edit feature.
- In the rich-text editor, click on the More External Tools icon, and select Embed Kaltura Media (see Fig. 1) from the dropdown menu.
Figure 1: Select Embed Kaltura Media from the dropdown menu.
- The Embed Kaltura Media window is displayed with the My Media tab selected.
- Search for the item you want to embed by sorting and filtering the content or by using the search
- Click Select to select the content to embed (see Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Click the Select button to embed the chosen video in the rich-text editor.
- A placeholder is added to the text item indicating a Kaltura Media will be presented after the text item is saved.
- Repeat steps 1-8 to embed multiple media items.
Mobile Device Playback: When using the Canvas app, the videos will open in a new window. The video window can't be rotated by turning the mobile device.