1) In your Canvas course, click on Modules, the click + in the upper right-hand and corner of the Module to add a new Page. Choose a Content Page. If using a New Page, put in a Name and click Save. Click on the page to open it and choose Edit. Or you can Edit a previously created Page. The below videos explain what comes next.
2) Kaltura Media can be added to a Discussion Board, Announcement, Assignment, or Test Question using the Edit feature.
3) Any content uploaded via Kaltura into Blackboard is available to be placed in a Canvas Course.
4) Note: Multiple videos can be embedded into one Page.
5) Mobile Device Playback: Embedded videos cannot be played back on the Canvas app, but using a web browser such as Chrome will allow for playback.
Adding New Content
Adding Previously Uploaded Content