The Kaltura Media Gallery is a searchable gallery of media content of a specific course.
How to Upload New Media to the Gallery
How to Add Previously Uploaded Content.
Note: Content uploaded via Kaltura into a Blackboard Course is available to be placed in a Canvas Course.
This is a modified Text Version of the above videos
To upload media from your desktop
- Select Media Upload from the Add New dropdown menu. The Upload Media page is displayed.
- Click the +Choose a file to upload button.
- In the Select file to upload window, select a media file to upload and click Open.
- While the file is uploading, on the Upload Media page you can:
- Enter metadata information about the media and click Save.
- Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Click Cancel to cancel the upload.
- Click Choose another file to upload additional files.
- To view the media page when uploading is complete, select the media from My Media.