To ensure successful uploading of video, please transfer video from your mobile device to a computer. On Mac there is a program called Image Capture or on Windows or Mac you can use Google Drive.
1. Find the assignment that you wish to submit your video to under the Assignments button.
2. Click on the Submit Assignment tab in the top right of the screen or open the discussion board and click Reply.
3. The assignment instructions and dates, grades, and method of submission will be displayed
4. In the Text Entry box, the Kaltura Embed tool is found within the blue V button (labeled More External Tools) in the toolbar of the Rich Text Editor. See Fig 1.
5. Click Embed Kaltura Media option from the drop down menu in the blue V button
Fig 1. Kaltura upload location in the rich text editor
6. The Embed content from Embed Kaltura Media dialog box will be displayed. If you have media in your My Media, it will be displayed and you select that media to submit.
7. Or if you want to upload new media, click the Add New button
8. Select Media Upload
9. The dialog will change giving you the option to upload your media file
10. Select Choose a file to upload
11. Search for you media file on your computer
12. Select the media file
13. Click Open
14. The Embed content from Embed Kaltura Media dialog box will be displayed with your converted video uploaded
15. Enter a description
16. Enter tags
17. Click the Save button
18. Click the Back to Browse and Embed link to go back to the My Media space
19. In the Embed content from Embed Kaltura Media dialog box, your converted media will be displayed
20. Click the blue Select button
21. Select what size the embed video will be displayed in the Text Entry box
22. The video will be retrieved and embedded into the Text Entry box. A grey box will be displayed showing where the video has been placed
23. Click Submit Assignment
24. The submitted Video Assignment page will be displayed
25. Click the Submission Details link to view your submitted video assignment
26. The Submission Details page will be displayed showing your video and the date and time stamp of submission
27. You can re-submit your video if the submission end date has not yet passed