- Install the Zoom app: iPhone or Android
- Open Zoom app
- Click on the SSO sign in button (See, Fig. 1)Fig. 1, SSO sign in button
- Enter mizzou as the domain (See, Fig. 2)
Fig. 2, Entering the domain
- Enter your University pawprint and password (See, Fig. 3)
Fig. 3, Enter your pawprint and password
- Click Open (See, Fig. 4).
Fig. 4. Open the page in Zoom
That's it! You now have a basic Zoom account which can be used for meetings and classes (See, Fig. 5). Your basic account has a limit of 40 minutes per session and 100 participants. Your course instructor may request approval for you to be upgraded to a pro account if necessary for your course work.
Fig. 5, Zoom App
Signing in to Zoom on a mobile device
Modified on: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 3:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?