- Go to the Canvas course in which you want to import the new grading scheme.
- Click on Settings in the course navigation menu.
- Click on Import Course Content, located on the right side of the page.
- Under Content Type, select Copy a Canvas Course (See, Fig. 1).
- Choose from the dropdown the course from which you want to copy the grading scheme.
- Next to Content, choose Select specific content.
- Click Import.Fig. 1, Importing Content into a Canvas Course
- Click the blue Select Content button.
- Click the checkbox next to Course Settings (See, Fig. 2).Fig. 2, Course Settings
- Click the Select Content button (again), located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once the copy is completed, a green Completed button appears, and the grading schemes will be copied.
Importing/Copying grading schemes from one course to another
Modified on: Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?