To upload a media file to the My Media section of Kaltura:
- Login to Canvas with your ID and password at https://courses.missouri.edu.
- In the Global Navigation Menu, click on your Account button and click on the Profile link.
- Click the My Media link.
If prompted to authorize Canvas to access your Kaltura account, click Authorize.
- On the My Media screen, click the Add New dropdown menu and select the Media Upload option.
- Click Choose a File to Upload, locate the file on your computer, and then select it. Kaltura will display a green progress bar as the file uploads.
- On the Upload Media page, confirm or update the display name ("Name") for the uploaded field and optionally enter a description and tags.
- Click the Save button.
- By default, the video is private and can only be viewed by you. To publish to the Media Gallery in one or more Canvas courses, click Published.
- Kaltura will show a list of courses you are enrolled in. Check the desired classes and click Save.