Panopto videos can only be displayed in one Canvas site (or folder) at a time. To use a video to a different Canvas site it must be moved from the current site to the new one.
- From your Canvas site, click the Panopto Videos button in your course navigation menu.
- Click the Open New Window icon (see Fig. 1) to open Panopto in a new browser window.
Figure 1: Click the Open New Window icon located in the upper, right-hand corner of the page.
- In the new window, click the checkbox for each video you want to move, or click the Select All/None check box at the top of the list to check them all.
Figure 2: Use the Select All/None checkbox at the top or select each video.
- Click the Move button (see Fig. 3).
Figure 3: The Move button appears when at least one video is checked.
- In the popup window, click the down arrow icon in the dropdown menu (see Fig. 4). It will display Canvas sites where the video(s) can be moved.
Figure 4: Click the down arrow icon in the dropdown menu.
- Select the Canvas site.
- Click the Move button.
- The Move button will change to Done when the process is complete.
- Close the popup window.
Note: If you need to use a video in multiple Canvas sites at the same time, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the video, and the list of courses.