Note: after you enable Panopto Video in Canvas. Click on the Panopto Video link to create the Panopto folder.
To enable the Panopto Videos link in a Canvas site:
- From your Canvas site click the Settings button on the course navigation window.
- Click the Navigation tab (see Fig. 1) on the top of the page.
Figure 1: Click on the Navigation tab that is on the top of the Settings page.
- You'll see two groups of buttons. The top group contains buttons that are currently active. The bottom group shows buttons that are currently inactive. Locate Panopto Videos button in the bottom group.
- Click on the three vertical dots (see Fig. 2) and drag and drop it in the top group.
Figure 2: Drag the Panopto Videos item to the top section of the page to turn it on in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Please Do Not add Panopto Videos as an External Tool in a Page.