Video Tutorial: Uploading video or audio into Canvas Assignment
The below instructions are out of date and don't reflect recent changes to Kaltura update.
Text explanation of above video. Step-by-step Instructions
- From your Canvas site, find the assignment that requires you to upload a Kaltura media file.
- Click the Submit Assignment button (see Fig. 1) on the assignment page.
Figure 1: Click the Submit Assignment button.
- In the text entry area, click the on the More External Tools icon and select Embed Kaltura Media from the dropdown menu (see Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Select Embed Kaltura Media from the dropdown menu.
- In the popup window, click the Select button (see Fig. 3) next to the media you want to submit for the assignment.
Figure 3: Click the Select button for the media you want to submit.
- The video will embed in the text entry field. You have the option to enter additional content in the field.
Click the Submit Assignment button at the bottom of the page.