One reason you may want to bulk move recordings is to place them in the current semester's folder.
- Click on the Panopto Videos link in your Canvas course menu.
- Click the arrow icon in the upper right hand corner to open Panopto in the main window.
- Go to the folder where the recordings are located.
- Click the checkbox next to each recording you would like to move or click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all of the recordings (See Fig. 1). Fig. 1, Select all videos within the Panopto interface
Note: If you Select All, it will only select the recordings currently displayed on the page.
- Click the Move button (See Fig. 2). Fig. 2, Move button within the Panopto interface
- Type or search for the folder where you want to move the recording.
- Click on the folder that you want to select.
- Click the Move button.
- Click the X in the upper right hand corner to close.